Use of glutaraldehyde disinfectant
1. Add the pH adjuster (sodium bicarbonate) attached to the glutaraldehyde disinfectant before use, and stir well; if used in metal equipment, add the attached corrosion inhibitor (sodium nitrite) to dissolve evenly.
2. Disinfection method: soak the items to be disinfected with the original solution for 1 hour.
3. Sterilization method: soak the items to be sterilized with the original solution for 10 hours.
4. Disinfected and sterilized medical devices must be rinsed with sterile distilled water before use.
Preservation of glutaraldehyde disinfectant
1. External disinfectant should not be taken orally. Keep out of reach of children.
2, glutaraldehyde is irritating to the skin and mucous membranes. Personal care should be taken when preparing for use. Wear masks, protective gloves and glasses to avoid contact with skin and eyes. If inadvertently contact, rinse immediately with clean water and seek medical attention if necessary. . Use in a well ventilated area.
3. The disinfectant added with the pH adjuster can be used continuously for 14 days.
4. If the color of the disinfectant changes to light yellow during use, the disinfection effect will not be affected. However, the glutaraldehyde concentration test card should be used to monitor the concentration of glutaraldehyde. If the concentration is lower than 20g/L, it will not be used.
5. Contaminated equipment should be rinsed with clean water first, then immersed in disinfectant. New surgical instruments should be removed beforehand to remove oil and protective film. After washing, put it into disinfectant and soak it. When used, container should be added. Cover, after soaking, rinse with sterile water before use.
6, disabled for aldehyde allergy.
7, sealed, protected from light, placed in a cool, ventilated place to save.
8. Valid for 24 months.